Scratchboard Workshop 2018
This workshop will provide a brief overview of the medium, its history, its tools, and techniques, how to add color, and how to protect finished scratchboard drawings.
Each student will receive two small scratchboards to use and keep after the class; scratch tools, ink, and brushes will be provided for their use during class.
This class will provide hands-on experience in two basic scratchboard methods: vignette drawing on a white background and drawing on a solid black background.
- Cost: $50 for Southern Arts Society (SASi) members; $55 for non-members
- Experience: No experience necessary – suitable for both beginning and intermediate levels.
- Materials: Included in cost Location: Southern Arts Society in Kings Mountain, NC
- To register: contact Southern Arts Society by email or phone 704-739-5585; For more information visit Southern Arts Society online
- Class info sheet: download PDF here